booking WITH YOGA EXPLORERS
Step by step
- Book online with a deposit of £250 per person, choosing which room option you'd like. Please be sure to read our terms and conditions before you book.
- We'll then send you the balance invoice, due for payment by 8 weeks before your chosen holiday begins, together with a link to our online guest information form. This is where you can detail any dietary preferences, special requirement and transfer requests. If requesting a transfer to the retreat from a local airport or train station then it will help to include your full travel details on this form, for example flight number, departure airport and arrival time. This way organised transfers can keep a look out for delays.
- Sit back, relax and know that it will all be taken care off.
- Two weeks before the start of your holiday we will send you final details of any transfers you have booked with us together with general information that you may find useful about the retreat and destination.
- If you have organised a transfer with us your driver will be waiting to pick you up at the agreed location and bring you to the retreat where we will be waiting to greet you. If you are making your own way there we will greet you on arrival. First and last days of any trip are usually travel days with no yoga classes, so you can arrive at a time to suit you. The first time we get together as a full group will be for dinner on the first evening.