Transformational off-the-grid eco-yoga retreat with Naomi Absalom
Join Naomi for a transformative yoga retreat in the magnificent splendour of the Scottish Highlands. With underfloor heated waterfall view yoga studio, private riverside hot running spring water baths and a vegetarian chef to knock your socks off.
“4 nights of delicious nutritious vegetarian/ vegan food, yoga with a top class teacher and hobbit like surroundings in the Scottish hills. Outdoor bathing in the mist and rain with boiling hot water powered by off grid hydro electric!"
Fabulous energising yoga with one of the UK's best teachers...
In the fabulous yoga studio that overlooks the waterfall, you will be guided through two wonderful daily classes; a mix of creative vinyasa flow yoga, pranayama, detailed workshop instruction, partner work, guided meditation and restorative work.
Naomi's classes are a potent celebration of the flow of life - a creative, strong yet graceful dance, where laughter, joy, love humility and gratitude are all key elements.
The 60 sqm studio has underfloor heating and a wonderful energy. During Śavāsana your body can melt into the warmth of the floor whilst the mind is gently soothed by the sounds of the nearby waterfalls.
Complete beginners through to advanced yogis and even non-yoga partners will love this retreat.
Plenty of time to make the most of the Highland scenery - and those baths...
Arrival day. Those travelling on the group coach transfer from Glasgow will arrive at the retreat centre about 5pm. Those making their own way can arrive and check into their rooms from 2pm.
We’ll get together for delicious home-baked cakes and real coffee (or organic teas) at 5:30pm, and go through everything you need to know for the days ahead. Time to unpack and settle in (and maybe a sneaky hot tub) before dinner at 7:30pm
- 7:30 - 8am: self service teas and coffee and snacks from the fridge
- 8am - 10am: Yoga
- 10am: Brunch
- 1pm- 3pm: lunchtime soup and freshly baked bread is left in the communal kitchen for you to help yourself
- 5pm - 6:30: Yoga
- 7:30pm: Dinner
Departure day. Breakfast/brunch will be available from 9am and the all the facilities are available for your use all day. The group coach will leave eco yoga at 11am. Otherwise check out from your room is by midday.
Choose which room option works for you, everything else is included
• 4 nights accommodation
• 2 daily yoga classes with Naomi in an amazing studio
• All meals - local, organic, vegetarian and delicious.
• Organic teas and barista style coffees
• Hot tub, sauna and fabulous creekside hot baths
• Yoga mats, blankets and props
- £525 per person in a triple yurt with shared facilities. (Only one available please check availability before booking)
- £575 per person in a shared king size bed (not twin) with ensuite toilet and basin
- £775 per person in a king as single occupancy with shared facilities (only two available please check availability)
- £825 per person in a king as single occupancy with ensuite toilet and basin